Interest Rate

mgc mortgage brough my loan from New South. They have been the worst company I have ever dealt with.

They say that I was late in making my payments gave them all my payment receipts sent them to them they still did not accept them. My payments was up-to-date now they're saying that I am behind again and I know my payments are not behind. They will not give you an answers when you ask them for something, they will not answers questions, they would not send you papers when you ask for papers on your loan. This company is nothing but a frud.

They do nothing but defraud people out of money, they're stealing money from people and they need to be shut down. The government needs to find out what they're doing and they need to be shut down.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mgc Mortgage Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

MGC Representative

As an authorized representative of MGC Mortgage, we regret the customer’s frustration and want to help clear things up. We ask that the customer contact us at mgccomplaintescalations@mgcmortgage.com and we will address each of his or her issues.

We attend to all customer complaints and strive to respond to customer concerns clearly and effectively, and we work hard to resolve all customer issues in a timely manner. Thank you.