1.3
Interest Rate

We had a new agreement. We made the first two payments.

Got a statement that one was recorded the other was not. I spoke with a person and she said no there was two payments that had not posted. She ask if we wanted a midigation packet. I said no I would make a payment over the phone then wait a little while for the other two payments to be found.

This was on November 15th. One week later we had a car break down (repair $2000). An unexpected medical bill copay for surgery ($2500). And last my husband work company sold to a new company and froze our accounts.

I called mgc to tell them I would like to do midigation. From then on if I call they tell me to call another department or they transfer me and cut me off.

I have had at least 3 calls and when I answer they tell me to hold for a representative then cut me off. I need some help!

Product or Service Mentioned: Mgc Mortgage Customer Care.

Comments

MGC Representative

As an authorized representative of MGC Mortgage, we regret the customer’s frustration and want to help clear things up. We ask that the customer contact us at mgccomplaintescalations@mgcmortgage.com and we will address each of his or her issues.

We attend to all customer complaints and strive to respond to customer concerns clearly and effectively, and we work hard to resolve all customer issues in a timely manner. Thank you.