Each year I am being charged for an insurance policy I have no knowledge of nor do I receive any paperwork. This company takes upon them selves to apply insurance to my home when I all ready have insurance on my home.

They apply payments to this policy I know nothing about and then wants to tell me I have late fees. Nope that extra money is for late fees and if you would apply it to the late fees and not an unauthorized policy I know nothing about then my late fees would be covered. This company have very poor communication skills and is ripping people off big time. I refuse to allow this sorry company to gain any access to my home.

I must find me another mortgage company. They have runied my credit score they don't update anything with the credit companies and when they do it all ways negative lies they can't seem to keep track of themselves and can't apply payments right so it falls back on you like your the one not paying on time.

I must get away from this company. Also each year it shows money being sent to me on my income tax form and I never received any funds at all so its like they are milking my home equity each year to where I can't refinance if I try to use it something is not right with this company I must find me a lawyer to look into my files and paper work.

Review about: Mgc Mortgage Mortgage.

Preferred solution: LATE FEES WAIVED.

I didn't like: No communication, Rip off company.

Comments

MGC Representative

As an authorized representative of MGC Mortgage, we regret the customer’s frustration and want to help clear things up. We ask that the customer contact us at mgccomplaintescalations@mgcmortgage.com and we will address each of his or her issues.

We attend to all customer complaints and strive to respond to customer concerns clearly and effectively, and we work hard to resolve all customer issues in a timely manner. Thank you.