1.1K views

I AM HERE TO REPORT A CRIME!IF I COME UP MISSING OR DEAD YOU WILL KNOW THE DIRECTION TO LOOK!

BAKER & DONALDSON ATTORNEYS IN CHATTANOOGA ARE COVERING UP A CRIME BILLION AIR ANDREW BEAL AND HIS WHITE COLLAR CRIME TEAM COMMITTED. ATTACHED YOU WILL SEE BEAL'S TEAM CREATED A RECEIPT /ALLONGE AND AN ASSIGNMENT IN ORDER TO STEEL MY LAND AND PROPERTY! THEY FILED THESE FABRICATED DOCUMENTS AT THE COURTHOUSE FROM A COMPANY WHO SHOWS ACTUAL PROOF THEY NEVER HAD THE ORIGINAL RECEIPT TO GIVE TO ANYONE! I HAVE SHOWN THESE DOCUMENTS TO OUR LOCAL JUDGE "JOHN COOK" AMONG OTHERS AND HAVE BEEN TOLD I CANNOT REPORT THIS!!!

SO THEY WILL BE TRYING TO FORECLOSE ON ME AND SELL IT TO ANOTHER VICTIM OF THEIR CRIME NEXT FRIDAY, DOWNTOWN STANDING WITH THE SHERIFF AT THE COUNTY COURT HOUSE TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER!!! SO IF I COME UP MISSING OR DEAD YOU WILL KNOW THE DIRECTION TO LOOK!AND I DID NOT COMMIT SUICIDE! I AM TRYING TO PROTECT MYSELF AND MY FAMILY!!!

ANYONE WHO HAS ENOUGH GUTS TO STAND WITH ME IS WELCOME!!!I NEED HELP!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "intent to defraud in order to steal!!!" of home mortgage. Mgc Mortgage needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned home mortgage in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mgc Mortgage.

Had an Experience with Mgc Mortgage?

Comments

shahen
Brentwood, Tennessee, United States #995499

Mgc are crooks

Chicago, Illinois, United States #994390

I'm going to start a class action law suit against all companies which pertain to Andrew Beal, and every company thats involved with his fraud scams. Who want to join in with me and fight this Home Thief. Save your houses from Andrew Beal

Get a good lawyer not an attorney and fast!